Azuria is based in the 100 Beautiful Islands and Cays of the British and US Virgin Island. We will discuss and plan your unique and individual itinerary with you, so ensuring you get the most from your cruise, from idyllic anchorages and beaches, to sampling Caribbean Culture and invigorating sailing in this beautiful island chain.
Why book Azuria?
Live The Dream.
Arrive either by ferry ride to Nanny Cay marina or fly directly into Tortola. Your crew will greet you with smiles and offer “welcome aboard” cocktails. Once aboard you will do a brief safety informational. Then sails up for a quick sail to Norman Island. This island was made famous by R.L. Stevenson’s ‘Treasure Island’ where you can jump into the water with your snorkels and explore the infamous caves. This area is quite quiet and if children are joining you, they can indulge in a real pirate treasure hunt! After working up an appetite in the water, enjoy a gourmet lunch onboard tailored specifically to you. Following lunch, move around to the Bight, a quick 5-minute sail, and chose a private corner to enjoy the sun and more water activities such as kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling or just sunbathing. For dinner enjoy Pirates Bight restaurant over a scenic sunset or for the adventure seekers, The William Thornton, locally known as Willie T is the infamous floating pirate ship/restaurant. Re-board your yacht for a night cap and evening socialization while experiencing the Tarpons around your boat.
After a restful night on the gentle ocean waves, wake up feeling refreshed…Coffee, tea paired with continental or American breakfast timed to your preference. Enjoy the morning breeze and peaceful island view. After breakfast and perhaps a morning swim, you will set sail to nearby Peter Island. Known for Deadman’s Bay, a one mile long white sand beach, shaded by palm trees and swinging hammocks. Swim through the crystal-clear waters. If you prefer to be more active, there are plenty of paved running and walking trails, in addition to hiking trails for your exploration. Return to an al fresco lunch on the boat to be followed by the Deadman’s bay “best in the BVI” rum smoothie. After lunch you can tack up to Cooper Island to grab an overnight mooring at Manchioneel Bay. Swim over to Cistern Point for more snorkeling or simply relax on the beach at by the famous Cooper Island Beach Club. This is a great spot to go snorkeling for sea turtles. Dine ashore at the restaurant or barbeque on your boat.
Awake again well rested to a beautiful island morning, coffee in hand. After breakfast you will sail to Virgin Gorda “the Fat Virgin” while navigating the Sir Francis Drake channel, picking up a mooring ball at the famous baths. The ‘Baths’ a very popular destination in the BVI and for good reason. Here guests can swim ashore to the beach and work their way through a rocky trail which ends with a swim at Devil’s Bay beach. Once you experience it you will understand why it has become one of the most visited areas in the BVI, some call it the 8th wonder of the world, it is a must see. It is recommended you enjoy a drink at the top of the trail to the Baths. They also serve lunch there if you desire to eat on shore. Then return to the boat for some afternoon relaxation. Enjoy a 5-star dinner on board or visit Leverick Bay Marina and Resort which is a great facility with entertainment by the renown Michael Beans who is part showman, part sailor and pure entertainer. He’s made a life out of pirate lore, sailor’s tales and songs of the islands. Take the evening to watch the night sky the way it was meant to be, in complete darkness. Once your eyes adjust, the ocean will offer special sightings of phosphorescent plankton and jellyfish.
Day 4 & 5
After a delicious breakfast, it’s off to North Sound, Virgin Gorda, about a 45-minute sail, where you will find a little something for everyone. Break up your sail with a stop at the Dogs, a cluster of three small islets, all national parks, with excellent snorkeling and diving. If your boat doesn’t offer on board diving, dive companies can rendezvous with you to explore the underwater paradise. For lunch, head on up into the North Sound, you will find a choice of marinas and restaurants to pick from including the well-known Bitter End Yacht Club, Leverick Bay Hotel and Saba Rock for lunch if you desire or enjoy another customized lunch on the boat. Saba Rock is a great setting with a lovely restaurant overlooking the sound.
The buffet menu is affordable and delicious with music most evenings. Visit the Bitter End to rent a Hobie Cat, learn to windsurf, kayak or kite surf. Leverick Bay Hotel has a beauty and massage parlor and a great store to pick up any provisions. Biras Creek a wonderful place for a cocktail and long walk, look out for the iguanas! You can dinghy through past Saba Rock for some turtle spotting at the reef. Take a break and spend a couple of days here – it is well worth it! On the afternoon of Day 5, you will sail 2 hours to the beautiful Anegada, enjoying the beautiful ocean. The evening will be topped with the unforgettable dinner at the Wonky Dog. This is certainly an island that we highly recommend having dinner ashore. They offer a full bar and very decent wine list with dancing afterward to burn off calories.
Awake to Anegada’s “drowned land” beauty. Home of the pink flamingos. After a recommended somewhat early breakfast, you will be shuttled to the northwest coast of the island to enjoy the picturesque Cow Wreck Beach. Named for the cow bones that washed ashore, this soft white sand beach is paired with a casual bar and restaurant. This is the day for total relaxation. You can then continue to the northern coast to Loblolly Bay, the big Bamboo for some of the best swimming and snorkeling in the BVI’s. After a relaxing and sun filled lunch, you will set sail to Guana Island and spend the night in White Bay or Lee Bay Great Camanoe. Finish the day off with a late personally prepared dinner paired with the perfect wine or beverage of your choice.
Now you are getting accustomed to prepared breakfasts every morning while soaking in the beauty of the Island’s while sipping your morning coffee. A 45-minute sail takes you to Sandy Spit. Where you can enjoy your last day of sand and sun off Green Cay. It’s a great place to paddle board, kayak or sunbathe on the boat’s trampolines before lunch. After a light lunch, continue to Great Harbor, home of the infamous Foxy’s Bar where you can not only enjoy some drinks but pick up your BVI souvenirs and T-shirts. Foxy is often around sharing his stories and songs about the hurricanes and his life with any travelers over a cold beer. A highly recommended authentic local experience. From here you can choose to anchor overnight or sail on to Jost Van Dyke or White Bay where the popular Soggy Dollar (where Kenney Chesney’s No shoes, no shirt, no problem music video was filmed) and Coco Locos Beach bar for painkiller cocktails and food. If you opt not to have a feet in the sand dinner, with dancing in the sand to follow, a full dinner will be prepared for you onboard, where you can watch the sunset at the horizon in peace and quiet.
If still in Jost Van Dyke, it’ll be and early sail, heading back to the marina with breakfast en route. As you walk or take a taxi to the airport…you will be reflecting on the one of if not the most incredible vacation of your dreams with your calendar open choosing when to return. The Islands will be waiting.
We hope to be helping you plan your next trip soon ...
Always served with sliced fresh fruit and an Assortment of teas and coffee
- Classic Eggs Benedict or Florentine
- Breakfast Bagel Platter | Smoked Salmon | Ham | Cream Cheese |Selection of Toppings
- Avocado Toast | Poached Egg | Bacon
- Bone in Ham Steak | Hashbrowns |Fried Egg | Toast
- Thick Cut Bananas Foster French Toast | Fresh Berries |Breakfast Sausage
- Savory Scrambled Egg Filled Crepes | Fresh Avocado |Bacon |Toast
- Eggs Caprese| Toast with Melted Mozzarella Cheese| Fresh Tomato | Basil |Balsamic Glaze
- Yogurt Bowls |Fresh Granola | Berries | Freshly Baked Muffins | Bacon
To accompany your meal: Ice Cold Water, Chilled soft drinks, a favorite cocktail, beer or wine. With a Selection of Fresh Fruit to follow.
- Sesame Encrusted Seared Tuna| Asian Style Red Cabbage Slaw | Avocado Mousse
- Za’ataar Seasoned Shrimp| Tabouli Salad | Roasted Garlic Hummus | Flatbread
- Grilled Jerk Chicken | Fresh Local Green Salad | Mango Vinaigrette
- Tequila Braised Pork Tacos | Pico De Gallo | Guacamole | Lime Crema| Rice and Beans
- Grilled Cheese Burgers | Freshly Made Buns | Watermelon Feta Salad
- West Indian Curry Chicken Roti Wrap | Mango Chutney | Green Salad
- Teriyaki Salmon | Jasmine Rice | Smashed Cucumber Salad
- Grilled Airline Chicken Breast | Grilled Romaine Hearts | Caesar Dressing | Croutons| Parmesan
- Charcuterie Board
- Caramelized Onion and Brie Tarte| Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Fresh Ceviche | Corn Tortilla Chips
- Mezze Platter | Fresh Hummus | Crudité | Pita Chips | Olives
- Smoked Salmon | Dill Sour Cream | Blini
- Marinated Tuna Stacks | Avocado | Wonton Crisps
- Spinach Artichoke Dip | Crudites | Toasted Bread
- Crostini Selection | Tomato Bruschetta | Black Olive Tapenade | Artichoke Spread
Paired wines to complement the meal
- Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin | Coconut Sweet Potato Puree | Asparagus | Orange Jus
- Grilled Mahi | Whole Lemon Relish | Toasted Nut and Seed Couscous | Broccoli
- Rosemary Encrusted Lamb Rack | Ratatouille | Potatoes Dauphinoise | Mustard Shallot Sauce
- Brined Pork Chop | Red Skin Mashed Potatoes | Honey Roasted Beets | Chili Honey Sauce
- Blackened Snapper Filet| Mango Salsa | Lime and Chili Grilled Zucchini | Jasmine Rice
- Grilled Swordfish | Chimichurri Sauce | Roasted Tomatoes |Parmesan Spaghetti Squash Nest
- Lemon Pepper Grouper | Linguine | White Wine Garlic Butter Sauce | Green Beans
- Grilled Filet Steak| Roasted New Potatoes | Bacon Brussel Sprout Hash | Peppercorn Sauce
After dinner cordials and coffees available
- Eton Mess | Meringues| Berry Coulis | Whipped Sweet Cream | Fresh Berries
- Key Lime Pie | Whipped Sweet Cream
- Pineapples Foster | Rum Butter Sauce | Vanilla Ice Cream | Cinnamon Cookie
- Chocolate Mousse | Chocolate Flakes | Whipped Sweet Cream
- Lemon Po de Crème | Shortbread Cookie
- Fresh Fruit Galette | Whipped Sweet Cream | Raspberry Coulis
- Crème Brulé | Fresh Berries
- Swiss Gooey Chocolate Cake | Vanilla Ice Cream